Pysoft is a web page about PY software. It has many surveillance products, for example: active webcam - camera software, argus DVR Software, Surveillance DVR, Suveillance Solutions, Surveillance Demo and Surveillance Service. They look very good and I reccommend them. You can also find Designer Software: Actual Drawing - for making web pages ; Animated Screen - You use it to create screen savers ; 2D & 3D Animator- this is good for making 3D pictures. They all look great, but also simple to use. It would be best if You go check it out for yourself. You can order the products online, the prices are very reasonable. Before ordering, You can also download demo ersions to see if You like the program. It is a trusted site: if anything is wrong with the software which You downloaded/purchased You can always contact their support center. There is one thing that really positevely suprised me: You can actually earn with them, by reselling their software or driving traffic to their page, and they are searching for partners NOW, so You can contact them any time! Isn’t that great? All in all i absolutely recommend products on this site, You should go and check it out!
http://www.pysoft.com/ActiveWebCamMainpage.htm